Open Cross - Bendolla 2020
Date and place
Conditions & Procedure
- Please note that participation in a Boardercross or Slopestyle competition requires a very good technical knowledge of snow sports and excellent physical condition.
- The organizers decline all responsibility in case of accident or failure due to a bad state of health, deterioration of equipment or equipment during the duration of the event.
- Any accident will incur the individual responsibility of the participant concerned who must be in possession of civil liability and accident insurance (see registration confirmation email).
- By activating the box "I have read and accept the conditions of registration" you confirm that you have read the information above.
Online registration is done by booking a ticket below.
The online registration deadline is Friday 6.03 at 18:00.
After this time, only on-site registrations (plus 10.-) will be possible.
STEP 1: Select the category and purchase or not the subscription by taking one ( and only one ) ticket. (If you choose " Payment on the spot ", the category will need to be specified in step 3.)
STEP 2: Click on " Checkout " to access the registration form
STEP 3: Fill out the registration form respecting the category chosen in step 1!
STEP 4: If online payment make payment by credit card or Paypal
STEP 5: Print and complete the confirmation email received
STEP 6: Present this email on race day at the race office
- Elite without skipassCHF30CHF300CHF0
- Elite with skipassCHF55CHF550CHF0
- U15 - U13 without skipassCHF20CHF200CHF0
- U15 - U13 with skipassCHF45CHF450CHF0